“www.swasmos.com” (hereinafter, the “Website”) is owned and operated by Swasmos Enterprises Pvt. Ltd. (“Company”), and the Company, and website together shall be hereinafter referred to as “Swasmos”).
The headings of each section in this Agreement are only for the purpose of organising the various provisions under this Agreement in an orderly manner. These headings shall not be used by either party to interpret the provisions contained under them in any manner. Further, the headings have no legal or contractual value.
We hold the sole right to modify the Terms of Service without prior permission from You or providing notice to You. The relationship creates on You a duty to periodically check the Terms of Service and stay updated on its requirements. If You continue to use the Website/Application or avail any of its services without registration following such change, this is deemed as consent by You to the so amended policies. Your continued use of the Website/Application is conditioned upon your compliance with the Terms of Service, including but not limited to compliance with the Terms of Service even after alterations, if any.
In order to access the Website/Application, the User can gain access to the same by registering with Swasmos.
At the time of registration, the Company shall collect the following personally identifiable information about you: Name – including first and last name, email address, mobile phone number and other contact details, demographic profile (like your age, gender, address, etc.,).
You are solely responsible for protecting the confidentiality of your username and password and any activity under the account will be deemed to have been done by you. In the event you provide us with false/inaccurate details or the Company has a reasonable ground to believe that false and inaccurate information has been furnished, we hold the right to permanently suspend your account.
3. SERVICES OVERVIEW
The Website/Application is an Web based product which does the following:
- Offers preventing care services by arranging medical tests, medical examination either through its own trained professionals or through other established external specialized entities.
- Collects past health records of the its “users” based on voluntary disclosure of the same.
- Displays medical test/ medical examination results to be seen be the paying customer and other users nominated by the paying customer.
- The test results and past records can also be viewed /accessed by other health professional and staff of Swasmos who would be incharge of deriving maximum customer value through propose evaluation/assessment of the information
- A personal health coach is assigned to the users. The interaction between health coach and the customer/ user of the
- Swasmos also facilitates interaction between doctors/ health professionals with the user
- Medication Assistance
Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website/Application.
4. LICENSE AND ACCESS
Swasmos grants you a limited sub-license to access and make personal use of the Website/Application, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of the Company. Such limited sub- license does not include/permit any resale or commercial use of the Website/Application or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the Website/Application or its contents; any downloading or copying of information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. Any portion of the Website/Application may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of the Company.
You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Website/Application or of the Company and/or its affiliates without the express written consent of the Company. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the Company’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of the Company. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website/Application, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website/Application or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website/Application, by hacking, ‘password mining’ or any other illegitimate means.
5. USER OBLIGATIONS
- You are bound not to cut, copy, distribute, modify, recreate, reverse engineer, distribute, disseminate, post, publish or create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website/Application. With our prior permission limited use may be allowed. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website/Application is not permitted.
- You understand that most of the information is curated/sourced from You, the User. The validity of or the authenticity of the information posted on the Website/Application shall not be responsibility of Swasmos and will rest with the User.
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Website/Application and/or the materials or Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by the Website/Application. The use of deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website/Application or Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website/Application, materials or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website/Application. You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the Website/Application or Services, You may be exposed to content from other users that You may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. We disclaim all liabilities arising in relation to such offensive content on the Website/Application. Further, You may report such offensive content.
- In places where this Website/Application allows you to post or upload data/information, You undertake to ensure that such information is correct to the best of your knowledge and is devoid of any falsity or inaccuracies.
- Further, You undertake not to:
- Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website/Application or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website/Application);
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website/Application or another’s computer;
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website/Application or any network connected to the Website/Application, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website/Application or any network connected to the Website/Application. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user, of or visitor to, the Website/Application, or any other customer of the Website/Application, including any website Account not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website/Application or Service or information made available or offered by or through the Website/Application, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website/Application;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website/Application, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Website/Application or any affiliated or linked Websites;
- Use the Website/Application or any material or Content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms of Service, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of this Website/Application or other third parties;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside India;
- Violate the Terms of Service including but not limited to any applicable Additional Terms of the Website/Application contained herein or elsewhere;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- Create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider (“ISPs”) or other suppliers.
6. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
The Company, its suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, images, content and other materials which appear on the Website/Application. Access to or use of the Website/Application does not confer and should not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license to the Company or any third party’s intellectual property rights. All rights, including copyright, in and to the Website/Application are owned by or licensed to the Company. Any use of the Website/Application or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part is prohibited without the permission of the Company.
You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on the Website/Application for any purpose. The names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks/service marks of the Company, its affiliates, its partners or its suppliers/service providers. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on the Website/Application. Access to or use of the Website/Application does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner. References on the Website/Application to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party Websites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not in any way constitute or imply the Company’s endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, the information, its product or services.
The Company is not responsible for the content of any third party websites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such websites. If you decide to access a link of any third party websites, you do so entirely at your own risk and expense.
7. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW:
THE WEBSITE/APPLICATION, SERVICES AND OTHER MATERIALS PROVIDED BY SWASMOS IS ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND TIME. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, SWASMOS MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT
- YOUR REQUIREMENTS WILL BE MET OR THAT SERVICES PROVIDED WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE;
- MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND RESULTS OBTAINED WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE;
- ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS IN THE WEBSITE, SERVICES OR OTHER MATERIALS WILL BE CORRECTED.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY RELATED TO LOSS, MODIFICATION OR UNAVAILABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION PERTAINING TO A USER
SWASMOS ACCEPTS NO LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, WITH RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED TO YOU WHETHER ON BEHALF OF ITSELF OR THIRD PARTIES.
8. INDEMNIFICATION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS THIS WEBSITE/APPLICATION/COMPANY INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ITS AFFILIATE VENDORS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSSES, LIABILITIES, CLAIMS, DAMAGES, DEMANDS, COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING LEGAL FEES AND DISBURSEMENTS IN CONNECTION THEREWITH AND INTEREST CHARGEABLE THEREON) ASSERTED AGAINST OR INCURRED BY US THAT ARISE OUT OF, RESULT FROM, OR MAY BE PAYABLE BY VIRTUE OF, ANY BREACH OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, COVENANT OR AGREEMENT MADE OR OBLIGATION TO BE PERFORMED BY YOU PURSUANT TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. FURTHER, YOU AGREE TO HOLD US HARMLESS AGAINST ANY CLAIMS MADE BY ANY THIRD PARTY DUE TO, OR ARISING OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, YOUR USE OF THE Website/Application, ANY CLAIM THAT YOUR MATERIAL CAUSED DAMAGE TO A THIRD PARTY, YOUR VIOLATION OF THE TERMS OF SERVICE, OR YOUR VIOLATION OF ANY RIGHTS OF ANOTHER, INCLUDING ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
IN NO EVENT SHALL Swasmos, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU, THE VENDOR OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT FORESEEABLE OR WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR BASED ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, INCLUDING BREACH OF CONTRACT OR WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ANY OTHER CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE/APPLICATION, SERVICES OR MATERIALS.
THE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS IN THIS SECTION APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
This User Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or the Company. You may terminate this User Agreement at any time, provided that you discontinue any further use of the Website/Application. The Company may terminate this User Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Website/Application.
Such termination will be without any liability to the Company. The Company’s right to any Comments and to be indemnified pursuant to the terms hereof, shall survive any termination of this User Agreement. Any such termination of the User Agreement shall not cancel your obligation to pay for product(s) already ordered from the Website/Application or affect any liability that may have arisen under the User Agreement prior to the date of termination.
10. DISPUTES AND JURISDICTION
All disputes involving but not limited to rights conferred, compensation, refunds, and other claims will be resolved through a two-step Alternate Dispute Resolution mechanism.
- Stage 1: Mediation. In case of a dispute, the matter will first be attempted to be resolved by a sole mediator who is a neutral third party and will be selected at the mutual acceptance of a proposed mediator by both parties. Both parties may raise a name for the sole mediator and in the case both parties accept the proposed name, the said person shall be appointed as sole mediator. In case the parties are not able to reach a consensus within two proposed mediators, the Company reserves the right to decide who the final mediator is. The decision of the mediator is not binding on both parties.
- Stage 2: Arbitration. In case that mediation does not yield a result suitable or preferred by any one of the parties, arbitration may follow, the award of which is binding on both parties. The Arbitration Board shall comprise three members – one appointed by each party and the third member to be nominated by the two appointed members by mutual consent. Arbitration shall be held at Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. The proceedings of arbitration shall be in the English language. The arbitrator’s award shall be final and binding on the Parties.
If the dispute cannot be resolved by this two-step Alternate Dispute Resolution mechanism, it shall be referred to the courts at Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
12. MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS
- Entire Agreement: The terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement and any additional or different terms expressly agreed by the Parties shall constitute the entire agreement and understanding of the Parties with respect to each Service and shall cancel and supersede any other prior or contemporaneous discussions, agreements, representations, warranties, and/or other communications between them. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Parties shall always remain subject to the terms of this Agreement.
- Waiver: The failure of either party at any time to require performance of any provision of this Agreement in no manner shall affect such party’s right at a later time to enforce the same. No waiver by either party of any breach of this Agreement, whether by conduct or otherwise, in any one or more instances, shall be deemed to be, or construed as, a further or continuing waiver of any other such breach, or a waiver of any other breach of this Agreement.
- Severability: If any provision of this Agreement shall to any extent be held invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall in no way be affected or impaired thereby and each such provision of this Agreement shall be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law. In such a case, this Agreement shall be reformed to the minimum extent necessary to correct any invalidity, illegality or unenforceability, while preserving to the maximum extent the rights and commercial expectations of the parties hereto, as expressed herein.
13. CONTACT US
If you have any questions about this Agreement, the practices of Swasmos, or your experience with the Service, you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org