When you enroll your loved one with Swasmos, we assign a dedicated health assistant. The Swasth Assistant is a trained healthcare professional who will visit your family member, right at their doorstep. They will regularly monitor the members health through scientifically planned tests and update you on your secured Swasmos profile. The responsibility of the Swasth assistant include:
- Meeting your family member at their doorstep.
- Taking a detailed History and creating a Health Profile.
- Regularly monitor vital indicators with the best equipment for home care.
- Assist in Blood Tests at home.
- Link between the Doctor and Patient.
- Uploading the test results to your profile.
- Keeping your medical record updated.
- All interactions at regular intervals.